Go for Greece June Blog Hop
Welcome to the June Go for Greece Blog Hop! I'm so excited to be participating in this blog hop. The group of women participating are talented Stampin Up Demonstrators. Below, I have included a list of the demonstrators participating in case you get lost along the way.
For my card, I used the Lilypad Lakes Bundle. I absolutely love this bundle. I love using the sponging technique for the sunset. To get the tutorial, visit my Gallery.
New June Hostess Code (P3NTMZSY) - Earn the Petal Pink Rhinestones FREE when you place a qualifying order ($75 or more before shipping and tax) thru me using my June host code. See below for more details!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn the Petal Pink Rhinestones.
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, P3NTMZSY for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, the Petal Pink, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE IS JUNE 30
IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE gifts are mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (July) following when it was earned. If the gift of the month is on on back order or is discontinued, I will replace it with an item of equal or greater value.
Did you enjoy today's post? I hope you did. Be sure to stay connected with me by doing the following:
- Sign up HERE for my newsletter and receive exclusive monthly tutorials.
- Follow me on YouTube for video using Stampin Up products!
- Follow me on Pinterest! I pin some interesting stuff!
- Follow my Facebook Page.
- Join my Royal Stamping Squad FB group.
- Visit my Gallery for project ideas and tutorials by clicking on the pictures.
- Save 10% on coordinating bundles for current catalogs only!
- Don't forget you can save up tp 70% over at the clearance rack!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin and receive additional project ideas each month!