Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
So glad you could join us this month. So excited to share with you my many talented Design Team sisters with their many projects that they have created using at least 2 cartridges!!
I used Kate's ABCs and Formal Occasion for my projects today!
For my first project, I used Kate's ABCs. I cut out the image of the butterfilies out at 3 inches. Of the 4 butterfilies, I only used 3. For the background paper, I used the Heirloom and Bestfriends cartridges.
The second project I have for you today is using the Formal Occasions cartridge.
I wanted to keep this card simple and I can go back and use it as a note card or a thank you card. I cut the dress form out at 3 inches. I also used the Heirloom cartridge for the background paper. For the frame, I used the Elegant Edges cartridge, which is cut out at 3.5 inches. I added some rhinestones for some added bling to the dress.
Please head over to Sara W's blog for some more inspiration!
Here is the Line Up for today's hop:
Start My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com START
2. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
3. doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
4. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
5. pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com
6. heather f - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
7. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
8. claire r http://www.threewaterscreations.com/
10. Ericas’ Project http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
12. heather e http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
13. gloria c http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
14. Vickie M - http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
15. lisa carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
16. claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
19. Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
20. Cheri http://cheribug-lovincricut.blogspot.com
21. kathy jo http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com/
22. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
23. Sara W - www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
24. Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
A very special thank you for today's Sponsor of our Blog Hop
To buy her stamps go to