Hello stampers! I am so sad that we are nearing the end of August. It's not because the summer is coming to an end, but the Thoughtful Branches bundle goes away. This is a limited time stamp set and maybe Stamping Up will bring it back in the future.
Today, I decided to share a Christmas card. I was inspired by a card I saw on YouTube. I did do a couple of things different.
For those of you who know me, then you will know that I represent the crater that has other products. I mostly use Stampn' Up these days, but there are a couple of companies I like to refer to every once in a while.
Stampin Royal Tips
1. To create the background, I used a cloud edgelit (another company) to create a snowy hill mask. I started with Soft Sky ink to start shading in my sky. I used the Marina Mist ink to shade in the dark blue portion of the sky.
2. Stamped trees in the background in Marina Mist. Used the generational stamping technique for the trees in the background.
3. Stamp the grass using Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
4. Using the Beautiful Branches framelits, cut the tree out of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Adhere to card.
5. Using the Tin of Tags stamp set, stamp with sentiment with Marina Mist ink.
6. Using the Fine Tip Glue Pen, place a thin layer of glue to the embossed grass and along the border of the white snow. Add dazzling diamond glitter for some added sparkle.
Hello stampers! It's been a hot couple of days here in Virginia. It really has me looking forward to fall.
Today's card is a CAS card from a swap I recently participated in. Have you ever receive a card that made you have to have a certain stamp set? That's what happened to me. When I received my swap, I had to go back and purchase the Badges and Banners bundle. I can't wait to create more cards using this set.
Hello stampers! I am so excited to be sharing projects using products from the upcoming 2016 Holiday Catalog. This is also the start of my Halloween series for the year.
Today, I am showcasing 3 new stamp sets. I used the Ghoulish Grunge set to create the background paper. I paired this the Timeless Textures and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets. I used the Jar of Haunts for the focal image. I colored in the jar and eyes using the pool party and pumpkin pie stampin write markers. I add some twine to the jar using the new Halloween Nights Twine. The sentiment was stamped using the Spooky Fun set.
If you enjoyed today's card, you can download the project inspiration sheet by clicking on the photo.
Hello stampers! Today's card features the Sunshine Wishes framelit dies and the Jar of Love stamp set with the Everyday Jars framelits. I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest. I changed up the layout of the card to make it my own.
Hello stampers! Tuesday was the official day that demonstrators could purchase product from the upcoming 2016 Holiday Catalog. This catalog was one of my favorites. I went a little crazy with the pre-order.
Take a look at some of the goodies I got from the catalog.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you are not working with a demonstrator and need a catalog, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hello stampers! Today is an exciting day! My box of products from the holiday catalog has been delivered. I get to pick it up when I get off from work.
Also, my office is throwing a baby shower for one of my co-workers. I created this card using the Baby Bear stamp set. I can't believe that I almost didn't get this set. It has really became one of my favorites.
Thanks for stopping by!
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Want to find out what’s going on in my Stampin’ Royal Court? Want to receive exclusive tutorials and be the first to learn about classes? Sign up for my weekly mailing list.